(TIML NEWS) For Apple fans, the arrival of a new year means a few things. First, it means that new iPads are on the way — at least, they’re on the way if recent rumors of delays aren’t accurate. But beyond that, it means the start of a fresh new cycle of rumors and leaks that will continue right up until September, when Apple finally takes the wraps off of this year’s new iPhone models.
For the iPhone’s tenth anniversary, the rumor cycle kicked off early this time around. In fact, iPhone 8 rumors first started popping up months before the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus even debuted. We’ve seen and heard plenty of intriguing things so far about Apple’s upcoming redesigned iPhone, and now all of the rumors have been visualized in what may very well be one of the sleekest iPhone concepts we’ve ever seen.
Here are some more iPhone 8 specs envisioned in the video:
- High quality Gorilla Glass
- Liquid metal frame
- 6.9mm thin
- 5.8 inch OLED edge to edge display
- Wireless Charging
- Touch ID built into display
- Second touch sensitive display on lower bezel
- Smart connector
- 10nm A11 chip
- Dual 12mp wide angle + telephoto lens
- 3D camera technology
– Ability to take augmented reality photos & parallax photos.
– Ability to measure distance & volume
– Apply measurements to augmented reality objects/photos & share with others.
– 3D facial recognition