In our opinion, there is no such thing as drinking too much wine. This list is simply for a laugh and is in the spirit of good, clean, wine drinking fun.
1. When the clock strikes five, you’re like:NBC / Via gifsdancingtomusic.tumblr.com
It’s wine time, baby.
2. Red, white, sparkling? You don’t discriminate.
3. Your only interests are drinking wine and judging people.TBS / Via mattsko.wordpress.com
4. Olivia Pope is your spirit animal.ABC / Via diytheme.com
5. Bottled? Boxed? You’re not picky.
NBC / Via guyspy.com
Hey, everyone needs love.
6. You bring your own personal bottle to all social gatherings.CBS / Via wifflegif.com
7. You have enough corks laying around to make one of these:
(And probably a matching ottoman, too.)
8. You know that wine has magical powers to help you through any situation.
9. You worry about your neighbors judging your recycling bin.
Flickr: jamescridland / Via Flickr / James Cridland
10. Using wine as an IV drip sounds perfectly fine to you.NBC / Via freeinews.com
11. You’d have wine and cheese for every meal, ever, if you could.
It covers all the major food groups.
12. You challenge everyone who says you can’t drink at breakfast.
NBC / Via quickmeme.com
13. You want to be best friends with Kathie Lee and Hoda.NBC / Via giphy.com
14. You know that no good story can be told without a full glass.Bravo / Via blog.poprevolver.com
15. You don’t understand how people are able to keep wine cellars.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via the-parent-trap.tumblr.com
Look at all of the wine they could be drinking!
16. You think to yourself: “maybe just a half a glass more.”AMC / Via giphy.com
17. Your quiet nights at home end up looking like this:NBC / Via latenightwithjimmyfallon.com
18. You often wake up with purple stained lipsLogo / Via wordpress.com
19. You and your friends know exactly what your plans entail.Bravo / Via threatlevelginger.com
20. You don’t understand how people don’t like wine.TBS / Via soyouwanttobealawyer.tumblr.com
Like, hello, it’s wine; it’s delicious.
21. You never let a drop go to waste.
Because that’s a sin
22. You have conversations with your friends about your questionable habits.ABC / Via ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
23. But it’s ok, because they don’t judge you.NBC / Via crushable.com
24. So grab a glass, and fill ‘er up.HBO / Via guyism.com
25. Because wine is made from grapes, and grapes are fruit, and fruit is good for you.
NBC / Via blogger.com
As always, Moscato Life urges you to drink responsibly.